An open-headed tree and a broad panel which interfaces well, combine to make this a very universal fitting saddle. Cut far enough forward to allow for jumping and hunting, as well as schooling and hacking.
- The ideal choice for a horse with an average height wither
- Built on a SimaTree saddle tree shaped to give wither clearance
- Tree positions the rider centrally for a balanced riding position
- Luxurious hide knee pads and seat ensure maximum rider support and comfort
- Suitable for many styles of riding, including flatwork, jumping and hacking
All Kent & Masters saddles offer these flexible features to help fine-tune the fit:
- Changeable gullet bar
- Flocking slots
- Changeable girth straps
- NEW Shimz
- Movable blocks
Please note Kent & Masters saddle are only available for purchase in-store.