Skip to content
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any item you receive, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days from receiving your goods.
- Please notify Aberconwy Equestrian Supplies by email or post of your decision to cancel your order.
- If you cancel your order please return the goods to Aberconwy Equestrian Supplies (with the original packaging and with all relevant documentation).
- If you are returning goods to Aberconwy Equestrian Supplies, you must take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit.
- Please note that when returning an item, the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches Aberconwy Equestrian Supplies. We recommend that you ask your Post Office for a proof of posting (available free of charge). If you fail to return goods at your expense, Aberconwy Equestrian Supplies reserves the right to charge the direct costs for their recovery and may offset that amount against any refund due.
- Bulky items that can not be sent by normal post can be returned by courier (e.g. www.interparcel.com). The cost of returning bulkier items within the UK is usually under £20.00.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation of your order.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh