An unobtrusive, UV protective horse mask for fly free summer riding and relief from the symptoms of headshaking.
Net Relief® Riding Mask is a unique fly mask specially designed for ridden work, protecting the horse’s face, eyes and ears from flies and strong sunlight
- Attaches quickly and easily to the bridle,
- Provides an effective barrier for flies and biting insects
- Provides over 65% UV protection
- Excellent clearance over the eyes and eyelashes for a superbly comfortable fit and excellent visibility
- Ideal for all ridden work allowing your horse to concentrate on working, rather than on flies and bright sunlight
- Can be left in place on the bridle when tacking up and untacking
- Approved by British Showjumping and British Dressage for use in competition **Nose nets and Equilibrium Net Relief Riding Masks (or similar) are permitted and must be discreetly coloured i.e. the same/similar colour to the horse. Masks or nose nets should cover the face/nose only, leaving the mouth and bit visible. Face masks/nose nets are not permitted under Fei rules, which may be applied to certain competitions in the UK.